woensdag, augustus 23, 2006

Previous 2CV's

My last 2cv was the PY! It was a red club version from 1986. It was a great car wich I owned only for 4 months. I drove with it to France and had a great time. I drove in France for almost 3000 km's without any problems!!
I sold it to someone who will take a good care of it. He won't sleep at the street at least! :)



The car in the France Vosges!



My first 2cv was the 'LL', also called 'de Lange Lul'! It was a terrible duck from 1984 and it needed a new chassis. I bought it in november 2005 and sold it in March 2006. We drove to Ducks-meet-Bugs with it in IJmuiden. It drove 600 km's on one day without any problems!! It was just a miracle! We drove in almost 5 degrees with an open roof!

Yes! It was the Bugs-meet-Ducks-duck!

Geen opmerkingen: